2-Ingredient Cranberry Nice Cream
Friends, cranberry nice cream is now a thing. YES!! This combination is 100% meant to be.
It’s a bold claim, but I think this will be the easiest, most delicious treat you’ll make this fall. And you won’t even care if it’s cold outside, you’ll be makin’ this nice cream!
I’ve always been a HUGE fan of fresh cranberries. As in, I love to just eat them straight-up plain, and now that it’s fall I just can’t get enough of them. I think I’m throwing them in just about everything, which naturally led me toss them in my Vitamix with some frozen banana.
Oooohhh man! I can’t even believe how good this is!!! It’s like… pink lemonade, but better! The banana offsets the tart cranberries perfectly, taking away that slightly bitterness of the cranberry and just leaving this tart-pucker-up sort of deal. No need for anything else, these 2 ingredients are all you need for an insanely delicious breakfast/snack/dessert/anytime of the day… and that color??!
Aside from the flavor being incredible, this treat is so nutrient-dense! Cranberries are serious power-houses full of vitamins like vitamin C and E, minerals like manganese and copper, fiber (of course!), antioxidants, and are low in sugar! The perfect addition to those ‘naners for a super healthy, beneficial treat.
Plus, how easy could it get??
All you need to do is add the two fruits to your blender (I use a Vitamix) or food processor and whirl away until it’s sooooo creamy. I use about a 2:1 ratio of banana to cranberry, but if you’re hesitant on the tartness, start with less and then add based on what you like. If you love tart, dump. em. in.
I absolutely love the combo of cranberries and chocolate, so I topped mine with Terrasoul Raw Criolla Cocao Nibs along with raw sprouted buckwheat and extra cranberries… Told you I love them!
- Bananas, peeled, sliced and frozen
- Cranberries, fresh or frozen
- Toppings of choice
- Place your bananas and cranberries in your blender or food processor. Again, I started with about a 2:1 ratio of banana to cranberry, which is a great starting place.
- Blend, using just a splash of water if needed to help blend, until smooth and super creamy!
- Taste. Do you want more cranberries for more tartness, or more bananas if it's too tart? Adjust and blend again.
- Eat right away or scoop into a pan and place in the freezer if you want it to be more firm. Top with your choice of toppings! ENJOY!!!
Did you make it??? Head on over to my Instagram @noelle.parton and tag me if you try this out, or contact me below or here if you have questions or comments! Would love to hear from you!
Disclaimer: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, which means that I will earn a commission if you make a purchase through the link. It is at no additional cost to you! You can read more on my disclaimer page. Thank you for your support!